Saturday, May 16, 2009

They've got an app for that!

Can I just say... why are there so many cool apps for the iPhone?! I mean, I know there are some awesome ones for the Android phones, but ... come on!

http://lifehacker.com/5256519/

Like most inventions and ideas, it makes perfect sense once someone's come up with it. This one lets you see what's going on "through" the phone (using the phone's camera) while you're typing out emails or text messages... Multitasking at its best!

But, I still don't advocate texting while driving!!! Infact, it's illegal in many many states!

1 comment:

Mr. Carney said...

Well, you beat me to it. I was _just_ about to post on this! I was going to talk about how ridiculous this app is. Can we not stop txting to WALK! We can't seem to stop to listen to our teachers, parents, or even dinner guests, but walking?! How important must these messages be? Or is it just that you're in such a hurry (probably because you're late because you were txting when you should have been getting ready) that you can't stop and txt?

I vote ridiculous.

I also should point out that this app doesn't let you see the "DON'T WALK" sign across the street, or the car coming at 30mph from the side.

We're starting to go from "txt with caution" to "walk on the same sidewalk as someone who is txting with caution".

Obsurd.